W: This week my son (5) and I finished a game for the last godot game jam (we are nearly a month late to submission so it is not getting submitted). He did the art for it and I did the programming.
G: It was such a fun experience for us, and I think we have convinced my wife to join in next time with some of her art skills as well. Either way, glad to be part of a family of nerds
This is so cool! I’m glad the whole fam is involved in creating new things with technology like this. Warms my technology educator heart.
My W this week is yet again for the Super Secret Project, but it will very soon not be that. I’ll just say that a passionate group of individuals has been working hard for about a year to build something, and we’ve just cleared some major legal hurdles.
My G is for that group of people, who have not only put in so much time and effort, but have put their trust in me to lead the effort. It’s incredibly humbling, and I can’t wait to finally pull the curtain back on this thing.