Ws and Gs: 2026-03-13

Happy Friday the 13th, all! Time for another installment of Wins and Gratitudes!

This week’s W is major progress on moving everything over to this platform! Just one course left to transfer.

I’m so grateful to everyone who has been willing to take this leap, and I hope you find your time at the new TTI rewarding. It feels different than Discord, I know. Slower. Quieter. That’s not such a bad thing in a world this chaotic.

3 Likes

G to make it through a busy week at the arcade

W figured out an odd problem with a game that I thought was just a quirk, which had been bothering me for months

2 Likes

Bit late but I haven’t used Discourse before.
My W for the year so far is getting a bonus at work and getting the diploma from the 12 week cybersec course I took in Q4 last year, slowly edging foward with career development, where I’d like to end up!

2 Likes

Congratulations! And I’m so glad you found your way over here. I hope you find it a welcoming landing from Discord, if a bit different.

Thanks, means a lot :slight_smile:
Discourse is very different but it feels more forum-like, which is pretty cool. I hope you’ve been keeping well!